Wednesday 17 June 2009

Little Britain Fancy Dress

I've recently made a website promoting Little Britain fancy dress in the UK. I have actually owned the URL LittleBritainFancyDress.co.uk since 2005 but have only had something search engine frendly to offer since March of this year.

For four years it was quite simply one page with an affiliate hyperlink to Jokers Masquerade fancy dress, the company for which I currently work for. Even though there was only one page, I still found it was generating sales although I am unable to track exactly how much.

The website now has in excess of thirty pages and ranks quite well on Google for certain phrases such as
Little Britain fancy dress and Little Britain costumes.

My current project is the movie website Find The Film where I have a plethora of links to both Amazon and Jokers Masquerade promoting products like DVD and Blu Ray on Amazon and fancy dress outfits through Jokers. The bulk of my time is spent attempting to generate sales from the movie fancy dress section.

No comments: